A Mobile Presence is a Necessity
Consumers are increasingly using mobile devices at an exponential rate. In fact, 58% of all U.S. consumers already own a smartphone. Research indicates that more people will be connecting to the Internet via a mobile device in 2016 than through a computer. An Internet marketing strategy is no longer comprehensive if it doesn’t include a mobile strategy as well. Mobile devices, like smartphones and tablets, are being used to search for products and services, find local businesses, research products, make purchases and more. In order to keep your business in front of potential customers, it is a necessity to present them with an experience tailored to their mobile devices.
Optimize for Mobile
Consumers can access almost any website via a mobile device. However, a website not optimized for mobile can be difficult for people to use and can even cost your business valuable leads and sales.
- 57% of consumers will not recommend a business with a poorly designed mobile site.
- 40% of consumers will go to a competitor’s site after a bad mobile experience.
- 4-out-of-5 consumers use smartphones to shop.
Given the abundance of consumers using mobile devices to find products and services and their expectations for a positive mobile experience, having a website that isn’t mobile friendly is simply no longer an option.
How SmartLink Can Help
SmartLink Internet Marketing is well-equipped to design, develop and implement your entire mobile presence. Paramount to our mobile website design is user experience; we always design a site so that a potential customer will find the mobile experience easy, intuitive and quick. Our capabilities include implementing several mobile-specific features including:
- Click-to-call functionality.
- Click-to-email functionality.
- Store locator tools, both by user-input city/state/zip code or by built-in GPS.
- Click-for-directions functionality that utilizes built-in GPS.